The Engineering & Public Works Department issues permits for activities in the public right-of-way and on City streets.
  1. Oversized/Overweight Load Permit

    Permit application and information for oversize/overweight loads on City streets.

  1. Right of Way Permits

    The Municipal Code of the City of Urbandale requires that utility businesses obtain a permit to make excavations in city streets, public right-of-way and public properties.

  1. Solid Waste Hauler's Permit

    Solid waste haulers permit application, fee resolution.